Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5960x Stress test

MikeAdu
Level 9
Hi guys.
Wondering about one thing.
Loading AIDA64 stress test.Everything at stock(CPU,RAM,voltages).And this is what I get:

All other tests(Asus RealBench,Linx) give me positive tests,so I have a question,what it could be?I do not have any BSODs or noticeable issue,only this stress test.
Mike.
7 REPLIES 7

Scorpion
Level 9
So what’s the problem? You’re not explaining what the problem is...

Scorpion wrote:
So what’s the problem? You’re not explaining what the problem is...

Hi.
There are CPU load drops to 0% several times.Take a look at graph from test.As I understand it shouldn’t be.

Edit:
Just ereased some stuff from C drive(570Mb) and passed 20 minutes of test without any peaks down...
Interesting how many free space on C drive Aida64 stress test needs?

Edit:
Nope,the same issue-at stress test CPU usage drops to 0% several times.Any ideas?

nick_the_greek_
Level 7
how about when overclocked does it happen
weird clear the cmos
do you run the hard disk stress too uncheck that

Vlada011
Level 10
You should try to stress test with some other software, reinstall last version of AIDA64.
Test CPU with Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. She will recognize bad processors.
Power Option in Windows on High Performance. BIOS Optimize Default, Memory 2133 and than testing could start.

MikeAdu
Level 9
Intel Processor diagnostics tool-no problem at all.
Reinstalled Aida64-still shows drops.
Power option-High performance only 🙂
When bios at default-still drops...

Scorpion
Level 9
Try a fresh load of Windows with the latest dirvers and updates only, no other software, of course Aida64 also...do you have a spare SSD you can try on?

MikeAdu
Level 9
So,I found the issue.The problem was in running CORSAIR LINK app in background.Just exit the program and everything is fine.Will know.
Thanks all for suggestions!