Level 7
since ‎09-26-2011

User Statistics

  • 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi all!Well, i have been far from the forum since some months, and now i come back cause i am having some troubles My notebook from yeasterday started crashing a lot, i use it like 2 hours and then it crashes, web stop working or anything i am doing...
Hi!! Today i was looking some info about pagefile, and some ppl said that it´s not good for an SSD to leave it with pagefile activated, some others saying that you have to leave it with more or less 20% in the SSD and the other 80% in the HD, and som...
Like 5 days ago i get to NY and i buy the notebook in B&H. For this days that i have been using it, i have to say that i didn´t got any problem. All is working very good, so i am happy!! I´m not testing it at 100% cause must of the time i´m away walk...
Hi, i´m new in this forum. Just join today because i wanted to read some opinions and if the G74sx had bugs (cause in stores they don´t advise you) and i got surprised for the quantity of threads.I´m from Argentina and i work with design, video (all ...