Did you mean: 

tuf dash f15 fan speed problem

persay55
Level 7
hi
please help me
my laptop is tuf f15 dash fx516pm 3060
i have cooling problem
after 3 or 4 last update version of armory crate my laptop fan on turbo mode dosent go up to maximum speed and its cause very up temperature (it going up of 90 and cause low framerate and lag in games) and i need to stop game:eek:
fan speed in all three mode (silent . performance . turbo) is equal and maximum of speed going to 5000_6000 rpm
i tested fan in asus app and in test there is not any problem and fan go to 7500 rpm
this is armory crate app problem and i posted my problem in armory crate froum but no one answered and in update of app it dosend solved.
please if someone know what i can do to achive max fan speed while gaming help me
i taked screenshot of modes (silent performance turbo) and you see there is no diffrent of all of them
my gaming laptop almost no use:mad:
20 REPLIES 20

persay55
Level 7
persay55 wrote:
hi
please help me
my laptop is tuf f15 dash fx516pm 3060
i have cooling problem
after 3 or 4 last update version of armory crate my laptop fan on turbo mode dosent go up to maximum speed and its cause very up temperature (it going up of 90 and cause low framerate and lag in games) and i need to stop game:eek:
fan speed in all three mode (silent . performance . turbo) is equal and maximum of speed going to 5000_6000 rpm
i tested fan in asus app and in test there is not any problem and fan go to 7500 rpm
this is armory crate app problem and i posted my problem in armory crate froum but no one answered and in update of app it dosend solved.
please if someone know what i can do to achive max fan speed while gaming help me
i taked screenshot of modes (silent performance turbo) and you see there is no diffrent of all of them
my gaming laptop almost no use:mad:

someone help me

persay55 wrote:
someone help me

helppppp:confused:

persay55 wrote:
someone help me

help

persay55 wrote:
someone help me

i really need help
please

persay55 wrote:
i really need help
please

asuse help

persay55 wrote:
someone help me

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp:mad:

persay55 wrote:
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp:mad:

Hello, use this tool from the official Asus website.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

And then reinstall the driver and additional services again.

Then with the Win+X keys select the system settings and select the applications section, once in applications and features, remove the services related to Aura and ArmouryCrate; such as AuraService, Aura Creator, AURA, GameSDK, AI Noise Cancelation Audio Software. And reinstall the services again. Also check if your Firmware | BIOS version is an updated one. In the case of DASH F15 it would be 311. In case you already have this update and you have done it through Windows, I recommend you to perform an upgrade to 310 with the specific Bios for ASUS EZ Flash Utility and not directly BIOS Update for Windows so that you do not have additional problems with UEFI data corruption or similar. Subsequently perform an upgrade to version 311 and once there perform the ArmouryCrate related driver reinstallation procedure.

Also check through the control panel if there are additional services of Aura or ArmoryCrate. To do this, start the system run with the Win+R keys and type Control; Once this step is done, press the Shift+Ctrl+Enter keys to run as administrator. And from there the control panel with administrative privileges will automatically open.

I hope this helps you.

annkng
Level 7
Did you fix it, i got the same exact problem with my TUF FX706HE. Nothing Works!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annkng wrote:
Did you fix it, i got the same exact problem with my TUF FX706HE. Nothing Works!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asus please help us...