cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no wifi and bluetooth on tuf gaming

Xazratxon
Level 8

good afternoon
, both on windows 10 and on windows 11, wi-fi and bluetooth are always missing.
only when updating windows, I restart with the update and wi-fi with bluetooth work again, for a couple of days at most. Then they disappear again.
And not just disappear, but they are not on the computer as a whole, as if there are no such details on the laptop.
Tell me what can be done?
I have already tried to change the drivers, nothing helps.image.pngimage.pngimage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

fran678
Level 12

you should also specify the name of your laptop.

In the meantime you could take a look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVm6GBw-paM&ab_channel=SandeepSingh

View solution in original post

Is the wifi option missing in settings app on Windows 10? Or WiFi not showing on setting or taskbar? In this video, you will find the ways to fix WiFi missing problem on your Windows 10. There are different methods to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10 but here are the top solutions. 1. Reset ...
8 REPLIES 8

fran678
Level 12

you should also specify the name of your laptop.

In the meantime you could take a look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVm6GBw-paM&ab_channel=SandeepSingh

Is the wifi option missing in settings app on Windows 10? Or WiFi not showing on setting or taskbar? In this video, you will find the ways to fix WiFi missing problem on your Windows 10. There are different methods to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10 but here are the top solutions. 1. Reset ...

thanks, it was enough to restore additional parameters in Internet Options

everything works good

i love asus againg)

Xazratxon
Level 8

ASUS TUF GAMING F15

fran678
Level 12

There are many different models of the TUF f15 and with different hardware.
To look for a solution (which is not the same as finding one), you would at least need to know the model of your pc.

Xazratxon
Level 8

ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LI_FX506LI

Hi

I would say that it is the same problem as the other topic posted the same day with a wifi problem: The Mediatek wifi card... 

TUF GAMING F17 (2022) FX707ZM
I7 12700H / RTX 3060 / 32 Go

and what about bluetooth?

The wifi card provides the wifi connection AND the Bluetooth. It's the same card for both. 😉 

TUF GAMING F17 (2022) FX707ZM
I7 12700H / RTX 3060 / 32 Go