cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Power Saving on A16 Advantage Edition, but I check in the Amd Adrenalin , the GPU is working

Atsushi2
Level 7

this is the problem..this is the problem..but the GPU saving is on Ultimate Modebut the GPU saving is on Ultimate Modethe Device Driver is said to be Working Properlythe Device Driver is said to be Working Properly

5 REPLIES 5

jrchdstr
Level 7

I am experiencing this issue too. we have the same laptop. Have you solved it? This is started on my laptop last Sunday. It seems working on the AMD Adrenalin, and also when i tried opening a game it switches on APU from GPU it seems working. But i still annoyed with the status on the Armoury Crate.

have you found a solution ???

mbul01
Level 7

i have this problem too, how to fixed it?

Oojitsu
Level 7

My same Laptop is doing this too, and from what I have noticed, the fans do not work either because they are not registering the GPU / CPU  properly.  Even checked within the BIOS and the fans for both chipsets are registered with 0 RPM.  Be warry as the system can possibly overheat if gaming / constant usage with no airflow.  

Oojitsu
Level 7

New update, please go to the following link, and bottom of the post page.  This update, along with a system reboot fixed my laptop issues with the GPU error for extreme low power mode, and CPU/GPU fans not being seen.

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/asus-armoury-crate-gpu-extreme-power-saving-mode/m-p/6...