cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus TUF F15 FX507VV no rgb options for laptop keyboard in Armoury Crate

2Q
Level 8

Basically the gaming laptop I have now does actually support rgb because one of the keyboard lighting options is color cycle and when I choose that the keyboard lighting is actually rainbow. However the rest of the lighting effects does not give me a single option to change the color of my lighting effect for example if I choose breathing cycle effect it will always stay in the color red and where I normally choose the color of the lighting effect Armoury Crate says "No settings available" but it can't possibly be. It's the exact same situation for all my 4 available lighting effects except color cycle.ARMOURY CRATE 10_26_2023 12_43_27 PM.pngARMOURY CRATE 10_26_2023 12_43_29 PM.pngARMOURY CRATE 10_26_2023 12_43_32 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yo man the problem got solved. I had to update armoury crate a bunch of different times. Thanks for trying to help me.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

fran678
Level 12

This tutorial shows absolutely nothing. The YouTuber already had it enabled hes just showing where to toggle it but if you look at the images i posted i dont have any color options.

fran678
Level 12

Then you have to use Asus Aura.
I don't have the same laptop as you, and I don't know the exact steps.
Try taking a look at this tutorial.
https://rog.asus.com/articles/guides/how-to-customize-your-pcs-rgb-lighting-with-aura-sync/

How to download Asus Aura - step by step
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P45R-FdR1C8&ab_channel=GamingThesaurus

Yo man the problem got solved. I had to update armoury crate a bunch of different times. Thanks for trying to help me.

kikimahe
Level 10

Hi,

Maybe a new Armory Crate mystery...

Try to download Ghelper and try changing the color and effects.

If this works, Armory Create is not working correctly.
1) Uninstall Armory crate with ASUS armory crate uninstaller tool.
2) Reinstall Armory Crate (or keep Ghelper for ever 💓)

Sans titre-2.png

TUF GAMING F17 (2022) FX707ZM
I7 12700H / RTX 3060 / 32 Go

The problem has been solved. I just had to update armoury crate lots of times. Thanks for tryna help.