cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus S GX535GW battery drain after shutdown

Ypeka
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I bought the Asus Zephyrus S GX531GW-ES001T month ago and I have this problem of battery drain after I completly shutdown my laptop. I use the option of when your battery is at 60%, it does not charge anymore so, when I leave my laptop, battery % is at 60% for sure and sometimes, when I start it, the battery is under 5% mostly. I'm not sure is about that for fix my problem.
I though is it an update of the bios maybe, I did it, problem still here.
So, Should I send my laptop to Asus or can I fix this problem myself?

Thanks a lot, have a good day!

EDIT: btw do you know how to recover the system at just when you start it for the first time? I didn't found the asus soft for recover

Sorry for my english
2 REPLIES 2

Ypeka
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I bought the Asus Zephyrus S GX531GW-ES001T month ago and I have this problem of battery drain after I completly shutdown my laptop. I use the option of when your battery is at 60%, it does not charge anymore so, when I leave my laptop, battery % is at 60% for sure and sometimes, when I start it, the battery is under 5% mostly. I'm not sure is about that for fix my problem.
I though is it an update of the bios maybe, I did it, problem still here.
So, Should I send my laptop to Asus or can I fix this problem myself?

Thanks a lot, have a good day!

btw do you know how to recover the system at just when you start it for the first time? I didn't found the asus soft for recover

Sorry for my english

This post should be moved to the GX/GM/GU Series Gaming Notebooks Forum.
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server