cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus GX502LXS Temps

tyga909
Level 7
Hey guys. Need help with my laptops temps. I don't think that the temp for the GPU particularly should be this high. I'm attaching a screenshot so please have a look and let me know what you guys think.
13 REPLIES 13

fbajjar wrote:
1mm worked well for you? According to many Zephyrus owners 0.5mm is the best thickness anything thicker is gonna lead to higher temps and quicker pump out because as i said earlier it is the reason why ASUS is using thermal putty instead of thermal pads.

actually, im not sure if 1mm would work better then 0,5mm, BUT now its better than before thats for sure.

If you mean, the materials, pushing sideways with `pump out` i am thinknig about checking it in 1 month or little more.

another BUT, even with 1mm, some of the chips are not touching heatsink. :mad: u can see in another post of mine.

GodPower wrote:
actually, im not sure if 1mm would work better then 0,5mm, BUT now its better than before thats for sure.

If you mean, the materials, pushing sideways with `pump out` i am thinknig about checking it in 1 month or little more.

another BUT, even with 1mm, some of the chips are not touching heatsink. :mad: u can see in another post of mine.

I tried to see the attachments but they refuse to load with error "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
This forum is broken on many levels, you might want to use imgur and provide links from it here.

fbajjar wrote:
I tried to see the attachments but they refuse to load with error "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
This forum is broken on many levels, you might want to use imgur and provide links from it here.

AHH

thanks for the heads up! now checking it!

tyga909
Level 7
oh cmon! someone atleast say something?! all these reviewers posting videos of how the GPU should be around 78C is stressing me out! Is anyone alive around here?