cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus Duo 16 GX650RX

FrankySaysRelax
Level 7
Does anyone know when the ASUS Zephyrus Dou 16 model GX650RX may be available for purchase? The unveiling at CES in the beginning of January 2022 reported that it would be available in the first quarter. I'm just trying to get a sense how much longer it will be.:D:cool:

It's already the end of the first week of April, 2022 and there's still no indication when these will ever be available. This is very disappointing. ASUS needs to work on their customer service. I hope they offer some amazing deals and packages when it finally arrives to properly compensate for misleading us during CES 2022 in January!
6 REPLIES 6

Swampthing
Level 8
Good luck. I’ve had this topic up for a while and absolutely no one answered. *I’m not sure what everybody’s so afraid of. There’s nothing wrong with speculating on the date, or reporting any rumors that might’ve been overheard. I definitely like to buy one, but the year is ticking away fast.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128462-Have-we-gotten-a-timeframe-for-release-of-the-new-G...
Asus Strix G733QSA-XS99-17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop
GeForce RTX 3080, AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX
360Hz 3ms 17.3” Full HD 1920x1080 IPS-Type Display
Razer Deathadder v2 Mouse
Verizon FiOS: Gigabit connection

I've been checking on this every day, have stock notifications set up too and nothing. More information from Asus would be appreciated. I don't understand the point of the unboxing video and all the hype for something you can't buy

FYI, Adorama now has an "Add to Cart" button although it is showing up as on backorder. I was able to get an order in just now.

https://www.adorama.com/asgx65rxxs97.html

I finally received the Duo 16. Can anyone tell me where I may be able to obtain a recovery ISO file for this unit please? It's model GX650RX-XS97 Thanks!

FrankySaysRelax wrote:
I finally received the Duo 16. Can anyone tell me where I may be able to obtain a recovery ISO file for this unit please? It's model GX650RX-XS97 Thanks!

You can create a recovery iso through the MyAsus App...

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, the NVME quit on me and I am trying to rebuild the image from scratch. I was hoping that someone may have created a clean image that they may be able to share. I have most of the drivers downloaded from various sources, but the operation is still a whole lot slower. I hope that some kind soul reads this and can help!