cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT ROG Keyboard Firmware Update tool v.2.2.4 FOR ASUS GX701GXR NEEDED

fcsoares43
Level 9
Hi there i need urgent of this firmware could someone with same hardware tell me where can i download or get me that file is Urgent my keyboard is sufering more than 1 month because of this Upadate firmware. Thanks

45 REPLIES 45

fcsoares43
Level 9
I There
That is good news have you installed all softwarte of Asus or only the windows generic drivers?? I have reeinstall several times the OS and it stays the same, maybe i got to try another way of reinstall the OS Thanks

fcsoares43 wrote:
I There
That is good news have you installed all softwarte of Asus or only the windows generic drivers?? I have reeinstall several times the OS and it stays the same, maybe i got to try another way of reinstall the OS Thanks

I installed all the softwares and drivers to the latest version. Now its working perfectly without any errors.

ram7909 wrote:
I installed all the softwares and drivers to the latest version. Now its working perfectly without any errors.

i There i am very happy that you could put your laptop run again wiyh no issues good luck ...

fcsoares43 wrote:
i There i am very happy that you could put your laptop run again wiyh no issues good luck ...

Thanks man. I wish you the same. Best of luck !

ram7909 wrote:
Thanks man. I wish you the same. Best of luck !

I there thanks, i am hopping that another Os reiinstall will solve the issue like in our cases Laptops Lenovo and Dell have same issues.. Let´s keep trying, i wish good luck and enjoy your machine, Regards

fcsoares43
Level 9
Another OS installation and so far same thing.

fcsoares43
Level 9

After some days the 7 keys are loosing brightness.

fcsoares43 wrote:

After some days the 7 keys are loosing brightness.

Looks like problem is smaller, now maybe an upgrade is needed.

fcsoares43 wrote:
Looks like problem is smaller, now maybe an upgrade is needed.

Will this update ...

sa.783 wrote:
Will this update ...

I There i have not using this pc so when i turn it on problem vanish at all after one hour a little glow red reapear same spots and i stays weak allmost inpercetible, i got a friend same problem Asus they put him a new keyboard after 3 hours bigger problem 13 keys lighting up same way in red too another keys, this is a software issue this is prooved so Asus i think is time to think about machines with 2 years or the next major buy won´t be Asus at all my machine got at all 32 hours of use in 2 years i think this is a brand new machine that is got problem because of the firmware update tool of keyboard, i got um G14 with a Rtx 3080, i think Asus is loosing the hand in the games Laptops at all.

Regards