cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GX701 Image?

Zodiak
Level 7
Hello,

After purchasing my Zephyrus GX701 recently, i wiped the drive clean and installed base Windows 10 Pro. Ever since then I've been having problems getting proper drivers to install and heavy freezing.

I'd like to reinstall the stock image with the recovery partition with pre-installed drivers. Is there anywhere that i can find the Stock GX701 image with drivers?

Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

toronto699
Level 13
What You Need Is The GX701 Esupport Folder , That Has All The Original Drivers , Ask Someone that Has Posted About The GX 701 if they can Post The Esupport Folder For GX701 Thats What I Would Do
What You Need Is The Original Esupport Folder For The GX701 Ask Some To Upload The Esupport Folder , If Installing drivers from the download page install the Intel Serial IO driver first {Intel Serial driver} , and Chipset Driver ,Bios , Download Drivers To Desktop Decompress using 7-zip , Find The .bat file , Right Click install using administrator privileges
ALWAYS BACK UP {COPY} THE ESUPPORT FOLDER, Keep it Safe

Hey I was wondering if you still need the eSupport folder? I can put mine up for you to download it if your still looking.

Soaring Spoon wrote:
Hey I was wondering if you still need the eSupport folder? I can put mine up for you to download it if your still looking.

Hello!

Yes I still very much need the esupport folder for the GX701 please and thank you! Just one stupid question. Where do I put it and what do I do with it?

Thank you!!

Zodiak wrote:
Hello!

Yes I still very much need the esupport folder for the GX701 please and thank you! Just one stupid question. Where do I put it and what do I do with it?

Thank you!!

Akkk so sorry this slipped my mind and I just remembered sorry about the delay. There is an installation wizard called AslnsWiz.exe that will install everything that you need it looks like. Here is the link to the upload 🙂

Edit- This was located directly in C: as a folder labeled eSupport. Although I think you can store it wherever the wizard will install everything for you it's just where they placed it to store it on the computers. I'll leave the think up for the foreseeable future so other 701 owners can download away if they want 🙂

Zodiak
Level 7
Hello. Follow up question. Let's say I place this on C:\eSupport, then do the reinstall and select do not keep files, through the windows restore function. How do I prevent this folder from being wiped out? According to asus support, this would be the proper way of getting a clean install, not what i did and format everything and reinstall my own copy of windows.