cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GX502GV display white saturation issue

vilina
Level 7
Hello,
I have GX502GV for several month, And I had problem with chrome tabs (that's not the reason I opened a thread), the tabs where so white that active tab was almost the same color as inactive one. That what led me in a rabbit hole of configurations. I was not able to find any configuration, that would have fixed it, I've tried all of them: display calibrate, hue saturation changes, brightness nothing helped. While I can change chrome theme and color, oversaturated white is present everywhere. It is so bad that in this test http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/white.php I can see only pattern only for 200.
Is this normal? have anyone encounter with this problem? Is there a fix, or is it a screen issue? Please, help. I am getting blind with all these white.
11 REPLIES 11

I also had the same issue. The problem is due to GameVisual. So in Armoury Crate go to the right and change GameVisual to Default or Vivid. I had Racing which caused the problem for me.

DeeKay02 wrote:
I also had the same issue. The problem is due to GameVisual. So in Armoury Crate go to the right and change GameVisual to Default or Vivid. I had Racing which caused the problem for me.

Took me way too long to find this post.

Thanks a lot, random internet citizen.