cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G14 GA401IU - how to use keyboard?...

dreixel
Level 7
Hi all, I feel a bit silly asking this question, but I don't seem to find an Asus application to control keyboard settings such as key remapping. All I can find in Armoury Crate is the ability to enable/disable the Win and ROG keys, whereas I'd like to be able to remap them to other keys, or perhaps combinations/sequences of keys.

If such an application doesn't exist, then I'd like at least to know where the Home and Insert keys live in this keyboard?...

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

Blake1
Level 10
Hello dreixel,
I'm sorry that as this is a 14 inch device, compromise on the keyboard keys is a must and common thing.
We do not suggest to remap the keyboard as the BIOS, firmware, drivers are designed according to the current keyboard setting.
Thank you.

I understand the space is limited for physical keys, but that's what FN is for. So are you saying that there is no official way to use Home/Insert in this keyboard?

Blake1
Level 10
Hello dreixel,
I'm sorry, there is no Home and Insert on this keyboard.

Joanne1
Level 8
Hello dreixel,

Please know that your feedback is well taken.
And we will consider this feature into new generation products, thanks!

angelimageus
Level 7
dreixel wrote:
Hi all, I feel a bit silly asking this question, but I don't seem to find an Asus application to control keyboard settings such as key remapping. All I can find in Armoury Crate is the ability to enable/disable the Win and ROG keys, whereas I'd like to be able to remap them to other keys, or perhaps combinations/sequences of keys.

If such an application doesn't exist, then I'd like at least to know where the Home and Insert keys live in this keyboard?...

Thanks in advance.

use FN+Delete to enable insert key. i don't know the combination for Home key.