cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find manual/drivers for Zephyrus M (GU502GV)

jaydee_xy
Level 7
I just bought my Zephyrus M (GU502GV) and absolutely love the high quality, thin build with top of the line hardware. The per-key RGB is also an absolute joy to use and customize. Unfortunately, there is NO manual/drivers page for this high end computer on ASUS website. After registering my product with Asus (online) and clicking on my computer model, it leads me to the new Zephyrus M with intel 10th gen (which use different drivers and i assume manual). PLEASE HELP ME, so that I can know how to properly and safely use my computer. I am looking to add a stick of ram (16gb in the one slot availiable + 16gb onboard) but I don't know how to properly or safely access the internals of my computer.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Jay
1 REPLY 1

Zlapsa
Level 7
jaydee_xy wrote:
I just bought my Zephyrus M (GU502GV) and absolutely love the high quality, thin build with top of the line hardware. The per-key RGB is also an absolute joy to use and customize. Unfortunately, there is NO manual/drivers page for this high end computer on ASUS website. After registering my product with Asus (online) and clicking on my computer model, it leads me to the new Zephyrus M with intel 10th gen (which use different drivers and i assume manual). PLEASE HELP ME, so that I can know how to properly and safely use my computer. I am looking to add a stick of ram (16gb in the one slot availiable + 16gb onboard) but I don't know how to properly or safely access the internals of my computer.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Jay

I had the same problem with my GX502GV, but I found that on asus support page sometimes when you write, for example "GX502GV" it shows just "Zephyrus S15" and it is what you need. I tried to write your model name and it showed up, here is drivers and BIOS page: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/GU502GV/HelpDesk_Download/
If you need all software, then in armoury crate selection press "Show all" button to expand list!