cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Zephyrus GU502GV Bios 307 or older. -FOUND

Littleremus
Level 7
Does anyone happen to have a download for bios version 307 or older for the laptop GU502GV? I would like to undervolt my laptop as I recently upgraded and did not realize I could not undervolt after the update and my laptop is running quite hot. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
35 REPLIES 35

YourMainD wrote:
So Throttlestop lets you adjust the voltages with 307 even though there is no Bios section. Interesting.

Glad I could help. I knew my backups would come in handy some day ... 😛

And I'm not just any 'random' ...

I'm YourMainDude ! LOL

that you are lol. Thanks again!

Littleremus wrote:

Since I came through, how about you do me a favor and grab a screen shot of the Throttlestop screen that shows the extent of the available settings with the 307 Bios and post it up. Before I go 'back' myself, I want to see what the settings are limited to. Deal?

YourMainD wrote:
Since I came through, how about you do me a favor and grab a screen shot of the Throttlestop screen that shows the extent of the available settings with the 307 Bios and post it up. Before I go 'back' myself, I want to see what the settings are limited to. Deal?

of course, I will once I can

Littleremus wrote:
of course, I will once I can

Would you be please willing to share the 307 bios again?

Littleremus wrote:

The dropbox link has since been deleted, would you be willing to share the BIOS? You can email it, host it on your preferred cloud storage or more. Pleae consider posting it or sharing it through your preferred method

Littleremus wrote:

could you possibly share it? i also need it since my bios version is on 311 and it just runs way too hot

YourMainD wrote:
So Throttlestop lets you adjust the voltages with 307 even though there is no Bios section. Interesting.

Glad I could help. I knew my backups would come in handy some day ... 😛

And I'm not just any 'random' ...

I'm YourMainDude ! LOL

could u pls sent 307 bios bin again, thank you very much

BaeVei wrote:
could u pls sent 307 bios bin again, thank you very much

Im needing it too. If someone could pls sent it again i would apreciate. i need to rollback and its not avaliable on asus site

YourMainD wrote:
Let me know how it goes. I never saw an AI Tweaker section in 307 but maybe I missed it, like an idiot.

Good luck!

Forget that last one. Wrong file. Here's the bios bin...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejucpp8mjgehdrq/GU502GV-AS.307?dl=0

I just realized I quoted myself and idk if that matters to you getting updates but read my previous reply!

YourMainD wrote:
Let me know how it goes. I never saw an AI Tweaker section in 307 but maybe I missed it, like an idiot.

Good luck!

Forget that last one. Wrong file. Here's the bios bin...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejucpp8mjgehdrq/GU502GV-AS.307?dl=0

Hey there.
Can you please share bios 307 again?