cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Zephyrus GU502GV Bios 307 or older. -FOUND

Littleremus
Level 7
Does anyone happen to have a download for bios version 307 or older for the laptop GU502GV? I would like to undervolt my laptop as I recently upgraded and did not realize I could not undervolt after the update and my laptop is running quite hot. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
35 REPLIES 35

YourMainD wrote:
I found my download in a Macrium Reflect backup of my machine.

You legend, I'm game.

Littleremus wrote:
You legend, I'm game.

Let me know how it goes. I never saw an AI Tweaker section in 307 but maybe I missed it, like an idiot.

Good luck!

Forget that last one. Wrong file. Here's the bios bin...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejucpp8mjgehdrq/GU502GV-AS.307?dl=0

YourMainD wrote:
Let me know how it goes. I never saw an AI Tweaker section in 307 but maybe I missed it, like an idiot.

Good luck!

Forget that last one. Wrong file. Here's the bios bin...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejucpp8mjgehdrq/GU502GV-AS.307?dl=0

Ok, thank you! I will test it in a few hours when I get the chance. Ill keep you updated.

Littleremus wrote:
Ok, thank you! I will test it in a few hours when I get the chance. Ill keep you updated.

:cool:

Littleremus wrote:

Let me know when you've downloaded the file, so I can close the dropbox folder.

YourMainD wrote:

Will do!

YourMainD wrote:

I downloaded and emailed it to myself so I can get it later (I'm at work and have some free time). Ill keep you updated on my progress!

HI could you please help and reupload the file as the link does not work anymore i have been trying to find the bios since months.

Littleremus wrote:

IT WORKED!!!!! Thank you so much, there is no bios setting, it just works in throttlestop. You are the best, thanks again! So surprising that someone random on the internet would happen to have it. YAY! Now im not stuck at 95 degrees celcius.

Littleremus wrote:
IT WORKED!!!!! Thank you so much, there is no bios setting, it just works in throttlestop. You are the best, thanks again! So surprising that someone random on the internet would happen to have it. YAY! Now im not stuck at 95 degrees celcius.

So Throttlestop lets you adjust the voltages with 307 even though there is no Bios section. Interesting.

Glad I could help. I knew my backups would come in handy some day ... 😛

And I'm not just any 'random' ...

I'm YourMainDude ! LOL