cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus please add mux switch in zephyrus s 17 gx703hr 4k!!!

NikolayE60
Level 7
I recently became the owner of the most expensive Asus gaming laptop, but it is not suitable for games with high fps.
In cs go fps does not rise above 130, in dota 2 it constantly drops below 100. The graphics are loaded by a maximum of 50%. And all this because of optimus and igpu

Why asus remove the mux switch in such a laptop? In 2k model mux is present.
Asus, I have no words. I was crazy about my gx701 and now after buying the gx703 I am completely disappointed.
ADD MUX SWITCH :mad:
2 REPLIES 2

NikolayE60
Level 7
Even the GS76 with the same display has mux.
Asus, this is just a spit into the face of gamers ...
Without mux switch on this laptop, it's just not possible to play high fps games.
My old gx701lws with 2070 super 2x faster than this expensive machine in Apex or CS GO, even in dota 2 i got 50-60 fps in 4k (on gx701 i got 100-130), is it joke?????
Forum users, support me please!
Why does laptop need 3070 and 4k 120Hz screen , if it simply cannot deliver the power of 3070???

polyh3dron
Level 9
NikolayE60 wrote:
I recently became the owner of the most expensive Asus gaming laptop, but it is not suitable for games with high fps.
In cs go fps does not rise above 130, in dota 2 it constantly drops below 100. The graphics are loaded by a maximum of 50%. And all this because of optimus and igpu

Why asus remove the mux switch in such a laptop? In 2k model mux is present.
Asus, I have no words. I was crazy about my gx701 and now after buying the gx703 I am completely disappointed.
ADD MUX SWITCH :mad:

The lack of a mux switch in the 4K model was the reason I went for the 1440p one. I checked out the reviews to find this out.