cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Pro on ASUS ROG GL702VM-GC142T-BE and ROG Key Concern

STYLUS3530
Level 7
Hello Folks

I have a ASUS ROG GL702VM-GC142T-BE on this there was installed a version of Win 10 Pro Educational, but now I want first go back to the original Windows 1à that was on my ASUS, I mean the one where I can see the specifications of my system by Pressing the ROG key. This version of Windows is not any more present on the PC. Is there a way to put it back?

When it is put back, I want to install a original key for windows 10 Pro that I will buy, but the ROG key must work then.

Thanks in advance

STYLUS
1 REPLY 1

krzysiekg92
Level 7
STYLUS3530 wrote:
Hello Folks

I have a ASUS ROG GL702VM-GC142T-BE on this there was installed a version of Win 10 Pro Educational, but now I want first go back to the original Windows 1à that was on my ASUS, I mean the one where I can see the specifications of my system by Pressing the ROG key. This version of Windows is not any more present on the PC. Is there a way to put it back?

When it is put back, I want to install a original key for windows 10 Pro that I will buy, but the ROG key must work then.

Thanks in advance

STYLUS

After you install windows you need to install ASUS Keyboard Hotkeys from asus site and it will work.