cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Strix Scar II] - Speakers Problem But ASUS Technican Replace Thermal Module

cumeo
Level 7
Hello, I had an speakers issue with my strix scar ii (GL504G) a couple of weeks ago. After so many time I tried to fix it (clean installation, update latest drivers from ASUS support site, update BIOS,...) and I gave up. I brought the laptop to the Service Center and after 2 days they called me to pick it up. Asked for the reason and the technician said it was about the THERMAL MODULE FAILED when he tested it and he replaced the module.

But the question here is does it really affects the speakers? (I've been testing the speakers and so far so good)
1 REPLY 1

Knight2002
Level 7
cumeo wrote:
Hello, I had an speakers issue with my strix scar ii (GL504G) a couple of weeks ago. After so many time I tried to fix it (clean installation, update latest drivers from ASUS support site, update BIOS,...) and I gave up. I brought the laptop to the Service Center and after 2 days they called me to pick it up. Asked for the reason and the technician said it was about the THERMAL MODULE FAILED when he tested it and he replaced the module.

But the question here is does it really affects the speakers? (I've been testing the speakers and so far so good)

What kind of speaker issues?