Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Scar 15 G532LV Keyboard Backlight Bugs

chong721
Level 7
Hi guys
My laptop is ROG Strix Scar 15 G532LV
I have a problem on my keyboard backlight
Some of the keys backlight cannot be turned off even though I lowered down my brightness
Those keys backlight color are affected as well, the color does not match with what I choosed (I put a blue color static mode for the entire keyboard but those malfunctioning keys are showing white color)
I tried reinstalling System Control Interface and restore BIOS configurantion but none of these work, and I do not find any ATK package in my laptop.
What should I do to fix this problem?90224
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
Do you have the latest Armoury Crate & Aura Creator from the ASUS driver page for your laptop? You may need to click See All Downloads to expand the categories if it is hidden.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Do you have the latest Armoury Crate & Aura Creator from the ASUS driver page for your laptop? You may need to click See All Downloads to expand the categories if it is hidden.

Yes, I have installed the latest Armoury Crate & Aura Creator and I have expanded all in the driver page to check is there ATK package but I still cannot find it. Will it be hardware problem?

xeromist
It could be, it's just strange to me that the lit ones are not near each other. It seems random.

If it was me I would try booting off of another drive in a fresh installation of Windows to see if that made any difference. But that would depend on whether you have another drive and feel comfortable opening the back to swap them out.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…