cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog strix g614ji

Gcs18101974
Level 8

Hi there I need help I have not used my laptop for a few days it about a month old and now will not turn on/ power on I get nothing from it at all any ideas please thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Frinik22
Level 11

It's under warranty why don't go return it to the retailer and simply exchange it for a new one? If such a new product is defective almost out of the box it's normally not a good omen for the future.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Bogus5
Level 12

Do you turn on with or without the power supply connected?

Also, hold down the power button longer if a short press doesn't work.

Tried this nothing 

You may have drained your battery to zero.

If this is not a problem, then measure the voltage at the battery connector.

Maybe maybe I will look

Nothing works :((

C-V-N
Level 12

If it's still under warranty take it back to where you bought it.

Or if it's not and you want to try to fix it yourself by  Disconnecting the battery, taking the Cmos battery out - this will reset the Cmos  then press and hold the power button for about 8 second to dissipate the power in the motherboard capacitors, Replace the Cmos battery reconnect the battery then try and boot it again. Be sure to disconnect the main battery before doing this as well.

Thank you i will try that

Frinik22
Level 11

It's under warranty why don't go return it to the retailer and simply exchange it for a new one? If such a new product is defective almost out of the box it's normally not a good omen for the future.

It's away as your right under warranty so it's away let's he what the issue was on its return thanks to all for help