cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Scar 3 G731GV new Bios 309

SciGhost
Level 10
Hi All.

So I see there is a new Bios out, version 309.

However the download site does not offer any information on what it does or what has changed.

All I see is Improve System Stability, but what does that mean exactly.

Anyone got any insight here?

Thanks a bunch.
4 REPLIES 4

hekkador
Level 7
SciGhost wrote:
Hi All.

So I see there is a new Bios out, version 309.

However the download site does not offer any information on what it does or what has changed.

All I see is Improve System Stability, but what does that mean exactly.

Anyone got any insight here?

Thanks a bunch.

The rabble is not supposed to know what it is doing, magnificent gentleman from Asus. Moreover, the BIOS is updated itself, and what do you want us to write to you that in the new version of the BIOS we have added our backdoor to remotely control your laptop?))) How naive you are... 😉

SciGhost
Level 10
Funny one! 😉

But seriously has anyone seen any release notes or know what changes are introduced in the bios update?

SciGhost wrote:
Funny one! 😉

But seriously has anyone seen any release notes or know what changes are introduced in the bios update?

You can't find this information i tried to do that when i had Asus TUF, which i returned it under warranty.
But before i have very long dialog with Asus support and one question was: where is a change log, for BIOS version files ?
And they answered me in the spirit of what I wrote in my first message. I just translated into understandable language. So forget, no one will answer you))

SciGhost
Level 10
Yup agree.
I will have to check both bios files side by side myself and see that exactly they changed.