cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official "eSupport" source thread

FastM
Level 8
I thought why not start a thread where anyone who has uploaded their eSupport folder can post a link to make it easier for people looking..

This type of thread could help people that wiped their factory setup without knowing certain apps are not available from the asus driver page. Also the Asinstwiz.exe is a really convient feature when re-installing all the drivers.

IF anyone else posts a link i'll edit this post to build up a database..

GL703VS (thanks Jani80)
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsdYfumTLPw_g1h376obkiSZK_HY

GL703VD (FULLMETALJACKET7)
*https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1Xgjoon8MiWjjgFIbpZH_anw3ZARSB2SI&export=download


GL702VS (I7-7700HQ / 1070GTX)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyaorgknmhdm8yf/eDriver.rar?dl=0


GL502VS/K
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OG...R0oiAdNE3hZmdQ
415 Views
69 REPLIES 69

ssbob98
Level 7
The ICM files are needed for game visuals I think, you can't install it without the files and the files are ONLY in the eSupport folder, and to make matters worse they are model dependent, so even a GL503VS ICM pack won't work 😞

ssbob98 wrote:
The ICM files are needed for game visuals I think, you can't install it without the files and the files are ONLY in the eSupport folder, and to make matters worse they are model dependent, so even a GL503VS ICM pack won't work 😞
yes game visual program asus send me these files but I dunno where put these files in my laptop

ssbob98
Level 7
They go somewhere in the eSupport folder, where specifically I do not know. Would you mind sharing the eSupport folder and the ICM files?

ssbob98 wrote:
They go somewhere in the eSupport folder, where specifically I do not know. Would you mind sharing the eSupport folder and the ICM files?
HI, Yeah I can do that just uploading eSupport files, but it's takes some time...

Jani80 wrote:
HI, Yeah I can do that just uploading eSupport files, but it's takes some time...


yeah I hear you, it is not a small folder (although I think it is < 1gb so not terrible). Please make sure to include the ICM files and I will try to figure out where they go.

Thanks!!!

So found where the ICM files go:

\eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS Splendid\\\data\ColorTable

I was mistaken with the game visuals, turns out it was splendid instead.

Thanks!

ssbob98 wrote:
So found where the ICM files go:

\eSupport\eDriver\Software\ASUS\ASUS Splendid\\\data\ColorTable

I was mistaken with the game visuals, turns out it was splendid instead.

Thanks!
Hmm im not found this folder slendid/colortable

ssbob98 wrote:
yeah I hear you, it is not a small folder (although I think it is < 1gb so not terrible). Please make sure to include the ICM files and I will try to figure out where they go.

Thanks!!!
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsdYfumTLPw_g1XcT89KVzsjZvaK

ICM

eSupport
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsdYfumTLPw_g1h376obkiSZK_HY

I wanna know too where i put these files 🙂 if u figured out something let me know 🙂

Jani80 wrote:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsdYfumTLPw_g1XcT89KVzsjZvaK

ICM


Thanks, you still uploading the rest of the eSupport folder?

ssbob98 wrote:
Thanks, you still uploading the rest of the eSupport folder?

eSupport
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsdYfumTLPw_g1h376obkiSZK_HY

Tell me then when I put these files Thx...