cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gl753vd gaming centre issue

johnboy20002002
Level 7
hi I have a rog strix gl753vd I had to restore it but it has removed the rog gaming centre
I have reinstalled it using asus website but the gpu and cpu are showing 0 MHz
the temperature and memory are also at 0 how can I get this working again
they to bring up the gaming centre does not work either:(
9 REPLIES 9

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Please confirm the eDriver folder, to check does it have the gaming center file. If it does not have this file , it means this laptop doesn't support this function.

Hi, johnboy20002002!
It seems that some ROG Gaming Center Features won't work without proper ATK package drivers: on one forum I met the situation, when one man got gl553vd with DOS, installed Windows, than installed only ROG Gaming Center and couldn't use fan boost and ROG's system info/hardware monitor until he installed ATK Package.
I hope this will help.

mastropippo
Level 7
similar problem with gl502vm, cpu temperature showing 0° and stuck at 2400MHz. gpu appears to be ok. i have eDriver folder and proper atk

greetings

on gl553vd, gaming center GPU memory clock is stuck on 3500MHz since i upgrade Nvidia driver to most recent using geforce experience updates

(solved geforce bug)

bestasensual wrote:
greetings

on gl553vd, gaming center GPU memory clock is stuck on 3500MHz since i upgrade Nvidia driver to most recent using geforce experience updates

(solved geforce bug)

Same for me, it's a bit sad but whatever 😞
Hello I hate Asus Aura 🙂 🙂 🙂

yyYyyYYY whatever.
still. i think because of that. the fan throttles a bit more than usual

Taker
Level 7
@ OnePiece@ASUS
Please confirm that you are working with asus

Taker
Level 7
I had the same issues, it's on the forums. i tried a lot things with no success. I had to reinstall Windows (not for this problem, for a ton of others) and immediately after the clean install I ran their driver installer -AsInsWiz-, I waited half a day, it restarted 28 times. Now it works. I think not only the ATK counts but some piece of other driver and the order of installation also. With asus you never know

The rog gaming center needs a service named (xtu) the same service from intel xtu , it got installd with gaming center and if u remove it u wont see the temp

so look for it