cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL752VW 17 question about CPU temp

delta3
Level 7
I just bought the GL752 VW and I'm loving it so far. However I am curious as to what the temp of the CPU should be. I am doing 3D modeling in autodesk Fusion 360 and the cpu is reading from 76-83c. This is usually while raytracing (rendering). Is this something to worry about? I'm also wondering if anyone can recommend a fan control app.
5 REPLIES 5

aeolisio
Level 10
Dont mess with the stock fan controls they work well. Anything under 100 is fine everything under 96 on stress tests is normal. Just realize ambient temp has a lot to do with it if you compare you temps in a ac 60 degree f room its not the same as someone who has a 90 degree f room.
3d printed parts and accessories for the G751. You know you want something better than OEM ->https://www.shapeways.com/shops/aeolisio[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aeolisio wrote:
Dont mess with the stock fan controls they work well. Anything under 100 is fine everything under 96 on stress tests is normal. Just realize ambient temp has a lot to do with it if you compare you temps in a ac 60 degree f room its not the same as someone who has a 90 degree f room.

Thanks, I thought for sure that something was wrong. That eases my mind.

Hello !

I just bought the Asus Rog GL752VW and I want to ask if it's normal that the procesor is going to 90-93 celsius degrees in games.

I play World of Tanks, and I will add a screen to see the temperature. Actually I know that the maximul allowed working temperature
is 100 degrees. But I think that 93 it's verry much in a game, keep in mind that it's not a "prime 95" test or somthing like that.

Thank you and i'm waiting with great interest a response.

Andrew

Weirdoutworld
Level 7
In your screenshot 93° is your peak max temp. If 93° was an average temp I would be worried.

Hello,

Yes, it was after one hour of World of Tanks play...

I was thinking that it's to much... 90-93, I've also got 2 years and 1 year extended warranty so if something will crush because of the high temperature it will be a warranty subject.

Thank you for your response and I'm also waiting for other opinions.

Have a nice day

Andrei