Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL703GM ROG GameVisual not working

darm10
Level 7
Hi everyone.

I'm, having a problem running ROG GameVisual. It shows the following message:

I have a GL703GM running Windows 10.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it makes no difference.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
D
5 REPLIES 5

jdfrench3
Level 12
Seems a recent Windows 10 (1803+) upgrade has hosed this application.

Is ASUS listening?
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

marcuz_21
Level 7
darm10 wrote:
Hi everyone.

It

Thanks
D

up on this... are there any fixes on this?

I just tried t0 install ROG Game Visual again. No it doesn't work. Game Visual interfers with ASUS Splendid. I reinstalled ASUS Splendid and Game Visual was un installed, replaced with ASUS Splendid.

I would recommend you reinstall ASUS Splendid. Looks like support for Game Visual has stopped.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/UX331UA/Splendid_Win10_64_VER3230001.zip

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
I just tried t0 install ROG Game Visual again. No it doesn't work. Game Visual interfers with ASUS Splendid. I reinstalled ASUS Splendid and Game Visual was un installed, replaced with ASUS Splendid.

I would recommend you reinstall ASUS Splendid. Looks like support for Game Visual has stopped.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/UX331UA/Splendid_Win10_64_VER3230001.zip

Good Luck

I tried to install that one tho i get the ICM file missing error... 😞
By the way my laptop is the Zephyrus GM501M..

Sassoos
Level 7
darm10 wrote:
Hi everyone.

Thanks
D

Try the below because thats how i fixed mine and got my game visual working through armoury crate .. (my laptop is G703 gx)

1) Uninstall all game visual components + Uninstall Armoury Crate/ Gaming Center (Whichever u have) make sure to restart when required 🙂

2) Go and download the latest Armoury Crate (Gaming Center) for your laptop
https://www.asus.com/me-en/Laptops/ROG-Strix-GL703/HelpDesk_Download/

3) Install Armoury Crate/ Gaming Center, and make sure to update to the latest version ...

4) Download Game Visual UWP from the link provided above as well, make sure its the latest version !!! Do not install yet 🙂

5) Search and download for something called "" Splendid "" its a video technology enhancement that provides you with the color management, also known as the .ICM files that you want, which are basically color management profiles installed on your laptop :))

How and where to install this ? click on the link and download windows 8.1 and continue to step 6
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Splendid/HelpDesk_Download/

6) Install game visuals that u have downloaded in step number 4 do not launch it yet 🙂

7) Make sure that the color management profiles are installed.. How ? follow below

a) Start > Settings > System > Display > Scroll down till you reach Advanced Display Settings > Display Adapter Properties > Click on Color Management Tab > Click on Color Management

You should find the color profiles under the .ICC Profiles, each file will have .ICM extension at the end, which is basically what u want :))

😎 Restart PC and run Armoury Crate/ Gaming Center ..

9) Things should be working now 🙂

If the above didnt work, then repeat all steps, but this time install the windows 8 version in step number 5 🙂 and then continue as mentioned above

Also note that when you download Game Visual for your laptop, you can manually install the profiles that you want, by doing the steps in point number 7, and click Add, then browse your PC for the .ICM files that you need :))

Hope it helps..

Thats how i got mine to work just fine ^^