cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gl553 Laptop Heating Issue Please help

abhaysv
Level 7
Hello i recently yought an ROG Gl553 laptop whenever i run any game such as gta5 , sniper elite , sniper ghost warrior my laptop heats up to 75-80C even when graphics set to medium and vsync off so i just wanted to ask if this is normal as i have seen other laptops with the same specs they do not heat this much. My room temp is around 30-34C. I havent used gammming laptops much so just a silly concern if u can help me. I have attached the results of the ROG control centre while playing a game.

While my System is IDLE

While Gamming

Thank you in advance
3 REPLIES 3

Exalanoto
Level 7
Is there any software with gaming mode? like, something to boost fans while gaming? i guess most gaming lappies have that function, atleast the once i have tried.
When gaming, this should be turned ON. Also, youre room temp is a bit high, so i highly recomend you buying one of those fan stations to have youre laptop on, this will help cooling the computer.

im not used to gaming lappies, but the temp seems a bit high to me atleast.

Mine's gets around 65-70 C°, that's good when it doesn't go beyond that line (red numbers warn you about that).

A external fan could help you (I wanna get one so internal fans doesn't force themselves too much), as well as manually telling Gaming Center to use 90-100% of the fans while playing hardcore games.

Hope that helps 🙂
Regards, Wolney Sandoval.

Same here , between 80 85C

I USE 100% OF FAN SPEED
NO OVERCLOCK