cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL552VW windows 10, Touchpad not working while gaming :(

sumitdubey
Level 7
I bought GL552VW with windows 10. It has Asus Smart Gesture driver for touchpad and it works fine every where except in games.
While playing games look around and click does not work. I have gone through many articles for touchpad problems but no luck to solve the problem.
Even mouse does not work while gaming.
Somebody please give me any solution.
4 REPLIES 4

Nate152
Hi sumitdubey,

I sent you a PM to let you know I moved your thread to the GL series gaming notebooks section of the forum.

Have a great day !

Nate152

james11705
Level 7
sumitdubey wrote:
I bought GL552VW with windows 10. It has Asus Smart Gesture driver for touchpad and it works fine every where except in games.
While playing games look around and click does not work. I have gone through many articles for touchpad problems but no luck to solve the problem.
Even mouse does not work while gaming.
Somebody please give me any solution.

About the trackpad, go to rog gaming center app, n check if touch pad is off while gaming.
If it doesn't work, download windows update mini tool and update ur drivers n check

Sent from my Titan

james11705 wrote:
About the trackpad, go to rog gaming center app, n check if touch pad is off while gaming.
If it doesn't work, download windows update mini tool and update ur drivers n check

Sent from my Titan

Gaming center app shows that touchpad is on.
Though I have already tried to update the drivers, will give it a try using
windows update mini.

sumitdubey wrote:
Gaming center app shows that touchpad is on.
Though I have already tried to update the drivers, will give it a try using
windows update mini.

Finally problem resolved by applying default gaming profile from ROG Gaming Center.
Earlier I customized some of the profiles (BUT DID NOT DISABLED TOUCHPAD/MOUSE) and were using those.
When I reset profile to default profile, touchpad started working while gaming. 🙂