cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL552VW HDD and Extended Battery?

kutzki
Level 7
Hey guys. New to the forum, not new to the world of computing. First off, I've been seeing a lot of threads where people try to upgrade their HDD and it seems to fail. Does anyone know of an SSD that is fully compatible with the GL552VW M.2 slot? Second, does anyone know if an extended battery exists for this laptop, and if so, where to buy it? Honestly just need more battery life, even on battery saver, I can't get more than an hour or two out of this thing. If they don't offer one, where do I get an EXTRA battery for cheap? Looking forward to your response.

All the best,

Kutzki
1 REPLY 1

james11705
Level 7
kutzki wrote:
Hey guys. New to the forum, not new to the world of computing. First off, I've been seeing a lot of threads where people try to upgrade their HDD and it seems to fail. Does anyone know of an SSD that is fully compatible with the GL552VW M.2 slot? Second, does anyone know if an extended battery exists for this laptop, and if so, where to buy it? Honestly just need more battery life, even on battery saver, I can't get more than an hour or two out of this thing. If they don't offer one, where do I get an EXTRA battery for cheap? Looking forward to your response.

All the best,

Kutzki

Samsung evo 850 m.2 sata(works without any issue). .. if you want the picture of the box, I could attach it once I get home
Yes, I heard you could get one at the asus service center.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk