cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL552VW Freezing and Black screen

VincentFood
Level 7
It has been years dealing with random freezing and the screen turns black randomly. I have tried to reinstall my nvidia driver and intel driver as well. I also have tried to reinstall Windows 10 but it still freezes randomly. When I first bought this laptop it was running smoothly later something happened and I installed a new Windows 10 and thats when the freezing started. Even with nothing installed on Windows, it still freezes. When I go into Safe Mode it doesn't happen. I want to know what the problem is and figure it out. I have an ASUS GL552VW

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M
INTEL CORE i7 - 6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
64-bit Operating System
1 REPLY 1

King_Arthas
Level 7
VincentFood wrote:
It has been years dealing with random freezing and the screen turns black randomly. I have tried to reinstall my nvidia driver and intel driver as well. I also have tried to reinstall Windows 10 but it still freezes randomly. When I first bought this laptop it was running smoothly later something happened and I installed a new Windows 10 and thats when the freezing started. Even with nothing installed on Windows, it still freezes. When I go into Safe Mode it doesn't happen. I want to know what the problem is and figure it out. I have an ASUS GL552VW

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M
INTEL CORE i7 - 6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
64-bit Operating System

I have same Issue on GL552.... looks like many others too... very weak driver support on asus rog. Got issue with overheating and bluetooth too.