cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL552VW-DH71 Compatible M.2 SSD's?

kutzki
Level 7
Anybody know which M.2's are compatible with my GL552VW-DH71. I tried contacting ASUS support but I'm starting to realize they're pretty useless. What do I do? Which ones will actually work with my laptop?
5 REPLIES 5

james11705
Level 7
kutzki wrote:
Anybody know which M.2's are compatible with my GL552VW-DH71. I tried contacting ASUS support but I'm starting to realize they're pretty useless. What do I do? Which ones will actually work with my laptop?

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

james11705 wrote:

Mind giving me an EXACT model number? They make like 3 of those things. Don't wanna waste my money buying the wrong one. T_T

kutzki wrote:
Mind giving me an EXACT model number? They make like 3 of those things. Don't wanna waste my money buying the wrong one. T_T

kutzki wrote:

http://m.canadacomputers.com/mobile/itemid/091776

The one I wanted to purchase , but they had only the 120gb version in store so had to take that for 80$.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
kutzki wrote:

fyi.

If you have any interest in reading more threads about it, check the first thread in the sticky thread below, or try searching the forums too if you you're interested.
Hope this helps.

Useful GL552 Threads