I am currently working on a GL504GM.
Left fan is at 7000 RPM no matter what. This is max speed. Even when the CPU is at 35Â°C and CPU usage is at 2% the fan is at full blast 24/7.
1. Reinstalling Nvidia Drivers. Newest, rollbacks to old versions.
2. Reinstalling Windows 10 64-bit
3. Reinstalling other drivers such as Intel Chipset and so on.
4. Reinstalled BIOS 312, the latest for this Model.
5. I also tried to install Asus Fan Expert that would let me at least control fan speed. But since BIOS doesn't allow.
6. Changing profiles to "Silent", "Balanced" or "Overboost" doesn't do absolutely nothing.
Browsed through services if this was the problem. Disabled ALL services and ALL Startups and then safe mode boot. Same thing, fan at max.
Changed power options to modify Cooling Policy or Processor Max State. Nothing happens.
Again, Fan is at full speed.
I don't know what to try anymore.
Can someone give me a hint on what to do besides return merchandise authorization?