cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503VM esupport

ssbob98
Level 7
Foolish me, was not paying attention and whacked my drives doing a clean install, anyone with a GL503VM (Hero) eSupport folder please? Or if there is another that would work.
7 REPLIES 7

speed99x
Level 7

ssbob98
Level 7
Thanks but I need the eSupport folder, as it contains the ICM files for Game Visuals, without them you can't install it.

ssbob98
Level 7
Checked with ASUS support and they cannot provide it, all I really need is the stupid ICM files for game visuals, and that really isn't a big deal. I don't care enough to send it back for re-image. But if someone wouldn't mind providing a RAR or ZIP file it will help.

ssbob98 wrote:
Checked with ASUS support and they cannot provide it, all I really need is the stupid ICM files for game visuals, and that really isn't a big deal. I don't care enough to send it back for re-image. But if someone wouldn't mind providing a RAR or ZIP file it will help.

here is my copy of the GL703VD

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xgjoon8MiWjjgFIbpZH_anw3ZARSB2SI

ssbob98
Level 7
Franky03, thanks I will grab that and see if it will work. I sure hope so, ASUS says the only thing they can do is have me send it in, since no media is available for purchase and they cannot provide it via FTP or some other file share service. Really surprised they don't make it easier, what happens if I lose the drive outside of warranty, guess I am SOL.

ssbob98 wrote:
Franky03, thanks I will grab that and see if it will work. I sure hope so, ASUS says the only thing they can do is have me send it in, since no media is available for purchase and they cannot provide it via FTP or some other file share service. Really surprised they don't make it easier, what happens if I lose the drive outside of warranty, guess I am SOL.

No dice, need the 503 version. The ICM files are specific to your model family.

Thanks for trying though.

Sean

that's why i cloned my drive after getting it back from rma. had no other choice. asus said that was the only way they could help. if you do go with rma, my advice would be to clone the drive before even powering it on for the first time. that way whenever you need to reset, you get the initial setup routine like when you first bought it. I didn't do that and my clone copy happens to be immediately after setting it up. sad that asus doesn't provide a reset option.