cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G733ZW Laptop's keybord lights active in sleep mode.

AtGrigorov
Level 10
Every halg a minute or something the keybord makes some short light pattern. Lightning is OFF for sleep mode in Armory Crate's settings. It also looks like the coputer is not entering a normal sleep mode. Any hint or advice would be grate.
G733ZW
3 REPLIES 3

Syclone1
Level 7
I have the same laptop and I have noticed the same anomaly with the lights and no idea why they turn on for a few seconds and then off again. Mine never really goes to "sleep" in the way my other laptops do. All my other laptops shut down nearly completely and I can put them in my backpack to go back and forth to work and they will be cool to the touch with no obvious signs of anything running until I hit the power button or a key on the KB. BUT, my G773ZW is not warm but HOT to the touch by the time I get to work so the only solution I have found is to shut it down completely when not using it which is a bit of a pain, even though it boots fast.

pige
Level 7

OnlyAlex
Level 10

I too am having the same problems others mentioned so I have changed the sleep mode to 'hibernate', where the issue doesn't occur.