cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G732LW MyAsus app reports battery and power adapter problem although...- solved?

KITT_2013
Level 10
MyAsus app reports battery and power adapter problem although the laptop charges fine and the battery works fine. I want to mention that randomly while using the pc, a pop up message appears that says the power connector isn't plugged in properly although the charging is fine and not interpreted or anything. Also the connector is plugged in properly.
2 weeks ago when I checked myasus app, evey hardware test passed and now randomly, battery and adapter issue. Why? and everything is working fine...
20 REPLIES 20

dcbryantmjkda wrote:
I wish that I could say the same. I sporadically get the message about some functions are not available please restart your computer.

Details,

Windows 10 Home version 2004 My ASUS App version 2.2.45.0 System controller version 2.2.31.0

This also happens on Windows 10 Home version 2009 , the other version numbers are the same.

I've tried uninstalling the driver, restarting and the installing these different drivers, for System Controller - version 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31. I've tried installing the drivers provided by ASUS, as well as the Microsoft provided drivers.

It seemed to work better with 30 and 31. However it still "breaks" randomly. When it 's "broken" all functions such as hardware scan etc seem to work fine but it can't pull system information.

I reached out to their customer contact form and basically got told hey make sure it's all updated. Okay, tried that route, still nothing. They stated they passed it to their Tech Team for review. I'd love to someone to provide me with steps to further find a solid solution.

Make sure Asus System Analysis service is running and its set to automatic. Also make sure there is a task starting it at boot. Also make sure the exe file is intact. The file location is
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asussci2.inf_amd64_34ba03d292044348\ASUSSystemAnalysis\ [AsusSystemAnalysis.exe] (At least in my case) And use the latest version of the software.
But from what I have noticed the Asus System Analysis crashes like 200+ times daily. Although it doesn't really affect the performance of the computer, I think its for the good health of the OS to have an error free environement. Please ASUS fix the crashing issue of Asus System Analysis software. Update: It seems that it's fixed, no more crashes for me.