cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G732LW MyAsus app reports battery and power adapter problem although...- solved?

KITT_2013
Level 10
MyAsus app reports battery and power adapter problem although the laptop charges fine and the battery works fine. I want to mention that randomly while using the pc, a pop up message appears that says the power connector isn't plugged in properly although the charging is fine and not interpreted or anything. Also the connector is plugged in properly.
2 weeks ago when I checked myasus app, evey hardware test passed and now randomly, battery and adapter issue. Why? and everything is working fine...
20 REPLIES 20

ASUS system control interface v2 is updated but my asus say again with the 2 problems
wait update my asus

Hi All,

I have the same issue, my laptop is G532LV, just bought it about 2 weeks ago and checking result on my ASUS said that I have adapter and battery problem.
Yes, my ASUS version is 2.2.35.0. I hope this is a software failure and they will fix it.

Issue I had is with the design of the power cable itself, and over time the housing must have became loose on the end of the cord so it would not fit tightly into the back of the laptop. I will have to eventually replace the adapter and cable, as I opened up the laptop and didn't notice any issues with the port. A good fix until then if you still have the box the laptop came with is to place the laptop ontop of it and run the power cable through the plastic handle, this will be enough to keep the cord secure.

KITT_2013
Level 10
Any updates?

Blake1
Level 10
Dear all,
The new MyASUS v2.2.36.0 & ASUS System Control Interface v2.2.28.0 will be released soon.
Please kindly pay attention and update them.
Thank you.

KITT_2013
Level 10
Looks like the issue has been fixed partially, now it reports new problems with the fan and AC adapter is still not fixed! DAMN, ASUS.....fix the software!

Blake1
Level 10
Hello KITT2013,
If the hardware is diagnosed with any issue by the new version of My ASUS, please send your device to service center.
Thank you.

Blake@ASUS wrote:
Hello KITT2013,
If the hardware is diagnosed with any issue by the new version of My ASUS, please send your device to service center.
Thank you.

My device has been verified, it does not have any issues with anything. Your software is faulty. I think I will uninstall your stupid MyAsus App since you are unable to make it work properly! I've expected premium software with premium hardware... plus the fan test is a new addition to the hw checks so I don't think its correctly coded.

KITT_2013
Level 10
Finally all issues have been fixed! Thank you ASUS for fixing your software. Now it works correctly! Latest version of ASUS System Control Interface V2 (2.29.10) fixed all issues discussed in this thread.

KITT 2013 wrote:
Finally all issues have been fixed! Thank you ASUS for fixing your software. Now it works correctly! Latest version of ASUS System Control Interface V2 (2.29.10) fixed all issues discussed in this thread.

I wish that I could say the same. I sporadically get the message about some functions are not available please restart your computer.

Details,

Windows 10 Home version 2004 My ASUS App version 2.2.45.0 System controller version 2.2.31.0

This also happens on Windows 10 Home version 2009 , the other version numbers are the same.

I've tried uninstalling the driver, restarting and the installing these different drivers, for System Controller - version 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31. I've tried installing the drivers provided by ASUS, as well as the Microsoft provided drivers.

It seemed to work better with 30 and 31. However it still "breaks" randomly. When it 's "broken" all functions such as hardware scan etc seem to work fine but it can't pull system information.

I reached out to their customer contact form and basically got told hey make sure it's all updated. Okay, tried that route, still nothing. They stated they passed it to their Tech Team for review. I'd love to someone to provide me with steps to further find a solid solution.