cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G531GT Short cut keys,rog key,microphone key, fan keys not working properly, slowboot

theforgottendes
Level 7
Shortcut keys (such as fn+up-keyboard light increase), not working properly. Sometimes they work just fine but many times when I boot up it does not work properly at the beginning though it starts to work after I turn on the armory crate or sometimes on its own. My laptop is G531GT. The boot-up speed has decreased as well. Initially, it used to boot up in less than 10 seconds. Initially, I was having some problems with USB and Bluetooth in regards to which I was told to reinstall my windows by some dumb Microsoft tech assistant but in the end, I solved it through registry settings. I have installed all of the Asus drivers such as gaming center and myasus.
4 REPLIES 4

Blake1
Level 10
Hi theforgottendestiny,
I have send PM to you, please kindly check.
Thank you.

sancup01
Level 7
theforgottendestiny wrote:
Shortcut keys (such as fn+up-keyboard light increase), not working properly. Sometimes they work just fine but many times when I boot up it does not work properly at the beginning though it starts to work after I turn on the armory crate or sometimes on its own. My laptop is G531GT. The boot-up speed has decreased as well. Initially, it used to boot up in less than 10 seconds. Initially, I was having some problems with USB and Bluetooth in regards to which I was told to reinstall my windows by some dumb Microsoft tech assistant but in the end, I solved it through registry settings. I have installed all of the Asus drivers such as gaming center and myasus.

hey I am also facing same issues please share the registry edits

A few months ago I also encountered such problem, but now the problem was solved through updates. If does not work, you can enter Armoury Crate and Game Visual, select "Default".

shubhbarnwal
Level 7
theforgottendestiny wrote:

I am having the same issue since last few day, did you get your problem resolved, if yes, how? Please tell!
Also, I am having some popping/crackling sound on random intervals like whenever I restart my system , the sound comes, if you have have also faced this, please let me know and the possible fix if you have any!
Thanks in advance!