cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSOD...BSOD and BSOD

keyboardhouse
Level 7
recently im having a hard times on my laptop it keeps bluescreen everytime I playing games such as warzone and more
I have a screenshot of the minidump and a screenshot of throttlestop that I use to undervolt and set my prcoesser to stay cool and keep on a good speed.

I've cleaned up my laptop and also repaste the thermal paste on both Processor and VGA, Im using a ROG Strix G531GV and windows 10 home 1093 by the way.
10 REPLIES 10

RedSector73 wrote:
This is memory management type error, might have dodgy ram. 72 for CPU is still not above thermal limits and should not present an issue. Memtest might be your next thing I would be trying.

thank you for helping me this far........somehow I find the fix by uninstalling the Armoury Crate and now it just working fine but maybe I'd like to try the memory test later the BSOD is gone but seems like my pc is on another problem, playing games just fine but sometimes stuttering happened (not lag) already tested the game file on both SSD and HDD, VGA and CPU just working fine no thermal throttle but the stuttering keeps appears sometimes, I used to used this laptop for emulator that runs on full 16GB Ram 24/7 likes 2 months kinda scared it can risk to the RAM.