cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync backlight effects issues on Asus Rog Scar Strix II GL704GW

astromaestro
Level 7

Hi dear Asus members! Just a few days ago when I check "Sync devices" option in Armoury Crate my laptop keyboard turned on red static backlights. When I tried to switch to the other effects in Aura Effects panel it does not change anything, only static red stays all the time. After unchecking "Sync devices" I went to the Sytem - Backlight section and choose the effect there. The keyboard changed the lightening effect then accordingly, but I´m unable to switch effects using FN+Aura keys and unable to change brightness as well. So Aura Effects panel does not work anymore. I´m sure this is a some kind of wired bug, after Armory Crate or Windows 11 update, but I can-t figure it out. Complete deinstallation with ArmoryCrate uninstall tool, does not solve the issue. I have uninstalled all armory crate software from Program Files And ProgramData folders and reinstall it again several times yesterday - issue still persists. I spent 5 hours figuring out what is wrong with Aura Sync but without any success. I´m on Windows 11 23H2 OS built 22635.2915. System restore was disabled for the last week, so I can´t revert the system unfortunately. Reinstall Windows is not an option for me. So I need your professional advice how to fox this bug.  

1 REPLY 1

astromaestro
Level 7

Anyone can help me?