Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Strix Advantage Edition G513QY - How to activate RSR FSR

Shauntre
Level 8
Hello,

i got the Asus Strix Advantage Edition G513QY with the 6800M
Since a few driver versions I should have FSR and RSR available.

But I cannot see any of the features, not in supported games and also not in the driver.
The recent driver updates even mention that the support should be better, but I do not have these available at all.

What can I do
5 REPLIES 5

Shauntre
Level 8
Can someone confirm that RSR and FSR is working on their machine?
I am in contact with the ASUS Service Center and they are no help at all.

Shauntre wrote:
Can someone confirm that RSR and FSR is working on their machine?
I am in contact with the ASUS Service Center and they are no help at all.

no , it does not, still no official support for hybrid graphics.

I can enable FSR in 2 games I own: Spiderman and AC:Valhalla. Only tried with external monitor via USB-C though. I will try on laptop screen and write the results. No idea about RSR though. Haven't seen it in radeon software settings either.

Chastity1
Level 8
Shauntre wrote:
Hello,

i got the Asus Strix Advantage Edition G513QY with the 6800M
Since a few driver versions I should have FSR and RSR available.

But I cannot see any of the features, not in supported games and also not in the driver.
The recent driver updates even mention that the support should be better, but I do not have these available at all.

What can I do

Install NimeZ Adrenelin package in Windows 11's Multi-GPU mode. (AMD drivers don't have this option enabled) This will treat the APU and dGPU as separate items, and allow for a full Radeon install with RSR and ReLive enabled.

Chastity wrote:
Install NimeZ Adrenelin package in Windows 11's Multi-GPU mode. (AMD drivers don't have this option enabled) This will treat the APU and dGPU as separate items, and allow for a full Radeon install with RSR and ReLive enabled.

I installed NimeZ's drivers and do not see a sort of indicator for AMD SmartShift so I am not sure if going with these drivers will prevent SmartShift functionality.