cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL504GV-ES020 Logitech BRIO 4k problem

Gushy
Level 7
Hello,
i buy ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL504GV-ES020 brand new, install all drivers from official website, also install all official drivers from Logitech website.
But the cam stutter alot. Working worst than my old punny laptop.
Also i saw i had only Nvidia drivers installed i know that there must be default display driver for the other card.
In device manager there are 2 cards, but i can see only nvidia control panel, display driver panel is not there.
+ nvidia 2060 control panel there is just 3 sections. noting more.

Any advice please ?
6 REPLIES 6

Gushy
Level 7
IS ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL504GV has internal DVD ? Coz i have DVD disck with drivers. Just can't find dvd on the laptop.
Or i must buy external one ?

DeltaMike1010
Level 7
Gushy wrote:
Also i saw i had only Nvidia drivers installed i know that there must be default display driver for the other card.
In device manager there are 2 cards, but i can see only nvidia control panel, display driver panel is not there.
+ nvidia 2060 control panel there is just 3 sections. noting more.

Any advice please ?

Hey there, I bought the same laptop recently. Intel drivers are also installed, but they are not accessible through right click menu (I don't know why). But if you press windows key and start typing "Intel", you will find the Intel Graphics control panel from where you can change the refresh rate. And about the Nvidia control panel only having 3 sections, that thing freaked me out too for the first time when I saw it. But it turns out that the display screen is connected to the on-board Intel graphic card, not the RTX 2060. Hence the other sections are not visible in the control panel

DeltaMike1010 wrote:
Hey there, I bought the same laptop recently. Intel drivers are also installed, but they are not accessible through right click menu (I don't know why). But if you press windows key and start typing "Intel", you will find the Intel Graphics control panel from where you can change the refresh rate. And about the Nvidia control panel only having 3 sections, that thing freaked me out too for the first time when I saw it. But it turns out that the display screen is connected to the on-board Intel graphic card, not the RTX 2060. Hence the other sections are not visible in the control panel

Well "intel" does not show at all. In device manager i see the driver installed, but no control panel.
Nvidia control panel i see RTX card not in green. Only intel card is on green.
Is there a way to change default graphic card to be RTX ? On bios maybe ?
Plus to add to this issues those butons do noting.
https://gyazo.com/da5bfa0a90e15e9e191cbe9547631c28
And Gaming Center is like half of it. Its not like on videos i have seen.
Thank you in advanced.

Gushy
Level 7
Well i want Nvidia to be my main graphic card.. There must be way to change which one to be main graphic card ?
Maybe on bios. How you solve this problem DeltaMike1010 ?

Gushy
Level 7
So guys is there a way to see all Nvidia settings ?
Also contol panel on Nvidia does not open at all.
Something i should do please ?

PHiLiPZ
Level 7
Optimus (switching between Nvidia and Intel graphics card) is Nvidia's technology and is controlled in Nvidia display driver settings. There you can set which graphics card to use globally or per program.