cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog strix scar g532lws-az155t keyboard not working after update

SiX8SiX_YT
Level 7
Hello my name is Dennis and i have this problem with my Asus Rog Strix Scar g532LWS-AZ155T after updateing my Keyboard with Rog Keyboard Firmware tool V2.5.2 and AURA through MyAsus it just stopped working.Just lights up red and dosent work. AURA Sync doesnt see my keyboard.Tried every solution(Fix) on this forum, on asus site, no result.
What i tried so far:
1.Reinstalling fresh version of windows,no result, same problem
2.Updating every driver to last version even BIOS,no result,same problem
3.Restoring to previous version of windows,no result,same problem
4.Restoring through Bitlocker, no result,same problem
5.Tried loggin in safe mode no result,same problem
6.Tried discharging battary to 0% unplaggin battery from notebook, holding power for 40 seconds, no result,same problem
Funny thing is that if i log on to bios the keyboard works perfectly, but when i log in to windows it stops working. Also if i hook up a USB keyboard and press for example Caps Lock i see the red light light up on my notebook keyboard. Num pad works on my touch where the mouse is.
Weird thing is that when the notebook goes to sleep the keyboard AURA starts to change to diffrent colors but when i log on to windows it turns solid red.
So when i update my keyboard through ROG Keyboard Firmware Tool V2.5.2 it blocks my keyboard and i get the next message "There are no avaliable keyboard frimware in the update tool folder" and the app just shuts of in the middle of the process without unblocking my keyboard, so where can i get this firmware to put it in that folder? Asus support only sends me the same Keyboard firmware tool......... i cant take my notebook to asus service because i need it for work and i cant wait 45 days...... And why does this even happen on a notebook for 2300$ WTF man!
88775 88776

UPDATE: Now i get this!?Whats up with the drivers man.......
UPDATE 2: KeyStone stopped working just now! wtf is going on with this computer complitly messed up soooooo annoying that i cant work normally. NEED FIX REALLY BAD!
UPDATE 3: OMG every minute new crap! getting pissed off for buying such crap! i think going to SUE you guys! notebook for 2300$ complitly dosent work.88778
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
If you have not you should contact support. They need to know if updates are causing things to break.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hi! I am a big fan of world of warcraft and I am looking for a decent keyboard to play it. Can you please tell me about some decent keyboards for wow? I also did my personal research and found Logitech G915 TKL, ROCCAT Vulcan TKL, and HyperX Alloy Elite 2 as some of the best keyboards as mentioned on techyrider(best wow gaming keyboards). Please let me know what you think about these and which one I should go with. You can also give your personal suggestions. Looking forward to your responses.

I have the same problem with my G531GT

Any news about your problem?

MarioBro1
Level 7

I got the same issue in the middle of the gaming process. I was doing diablo 4 boost. The problem was in my USB port, I have just switched to another one and it worked.

You may try:

1. Try to rollback the firmware update: If the issue started after updating the firmware, try to rollback the update if possible. You can do this by going to the device manager, right-clicking on your keyboard, selecting properties, going to the driver tab, and selecting "Roll Back Driver".

2. Try a different USB port: If you're using a USB keyboard, try plugging it into a different USB port. Sometimes, certain ports can have issues that others don't.

3. Check for conflicting software: Sometimes, other software can interfere with the operation of your keyboard. Check to see if you have any other keyboard-related software installed that might be causing a conflict.

tom_braun13-12
Level 7

Looking to take your World of Warcraft raiding skills to the next level? Look no further – we've got you covered. On this page https://boostcarry.com/product-category/wow/wow-raid-boost/, we'll show you how to master the art of WoW raid carries, helping you boost your skills and join the elite gaming community. Whether you're a seasoned player looking to improve your performance or a newbie hoping to make a splash in the gaming world, raid carries are a fantastic way to level up your abilities. By teaming up with experienced players who are well-versed in high-level raid content, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best and conquer even the most challenging encounters. But what exactly are raid carries, and why should you consider them? In simple terms, a raid carry involves more experienced players assisting you in completing difficult raid content. Not only will you earn valuable rewards, but you'll also gain valuable knowledge and experience along the way. So, if you're ready to take your WoW raiding skills to new heights and join the ranks of the elite gaming community, let's dive in and explore the world of raid carries together. Get ready to conquer the toughest raids and become a force to be reckoned with in Azeroth.