cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG STRIX Gl503GE CPU fan problem

tahmid_ahanaf
Level 7
My CPU fan has been running constantly right from the get go. As soon as the laptop is turned on, the fans go directly to maximum load. From another post, I came across the suggestion that the RPM sensor is not working. Is it the right conclusion? Can I have some help regarding this? If I try to open this laptop myself, will my Warranty become void?
4 REPLIES 4

Saluchi
Level 7
tahmid.ahanaf wrote:
My CPU fan has been running constantly right from the get go. As soon as the laptop is turned on, the fans go directly to maximum load. From another post, I came across the suggestion that the RPM sensor is not working. Is it the right conclusion? Can I have some help regarding this? If I try to open this laptop myself, will my Warranty become void?

I tried to open up and disconnect and reconnect the fans and it seemed to work for a few days but its back to full load now and still no solution.

Saluchi wrote:
I tried to open up and disconnect and reconnect the fans and it seemed to work for a few days but its back to full load now and still no solution.

The same thing happened to me.
See https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?104657-Strix-hero-gl503ge-fan-GPU-problem&p=778532#post778...

I am facing a serious issue with my gl503ge the gpu fan never stops spinning at full speed even when the laptop is idle.Can someone help me solve the problem.The fans are spinning at 7000 rpm all the time.Please help me solve this problem!!

Good day, Is there a site where i can order cpu fan for My Gl503ge. It is not working and i cant see anywhere in amazon or ebay. thanks