cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG STRIX G531GT Wifi adapter disappreaing again and again after win 10 update.

Anonboss
Level 7
My story : i recently buy a laptop from flipkart . laptop work excellect for 10-15days i found no problem . than i start getting updated of win 10 i update it after that i started facing wifi issue it suddenly disappread when i restart it again comes up , i try to enable disable adapter that doesnt work for me only restart always work but again problem arsing and now even after restart wifi adapter not working . i tried to use Myasus software it show 1 problem in driver but i click on check it show its up to date .did any one face any wifi disappread issue . sometimes its automatically come if anyone know how to fix kindly help me out . :confused:

These are some images of my problem

after clicking on update see the below pick its says up to date ..

Please help me out ...
11 REPLIES 11

Eilvee
Level 7

I have checked all the methods described on the forum and the only one that helped me is not described here.
You need to take an external wi-fi adapter, preferably an older model and insert it into the laptop. After I took out the wi-fi module did not disappear.
If you need I can write the model adapter, but I think everyone will find a friend in which you can borrow the module for a while, or go to the store and test the module there.

Mack023
Level 9

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by disabling the ethernet.