cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix g16 2023 JI does not turn on until you turn on the charger

dimVLG
Level 8

Hello. Please tell me what the problem is. It happens that until you connect the asus laptop charger, the laptop does not want to turn on. It happens that it works perfectly for several days. Then it can take and not turn on, does not respond to the power button. You plug in the charger and everything starts right away as it should. There are no problems with the battery, and there are also no problems with discharge. This happens as if the first ASUS power-up. And it seems to me that this happens with the Windows update.

11 REPLIES 11

Arlok
Level 7

Same issue on My new G16 laptop.

I have the same issue.

dimVLG
Level 8

asus as you can see, the problem is not in the hardware. The problem is most likely at the software level, I think you urgently need to pay attention to it. After all , this is just the beginning .

dimVLG
Level 8

Thanks to Asus for quickly fixing this problem with the new BIOS 313 version. It's a pleasure doing business with you. Good luck!

dimVLG
Level 8

I started rejoicing early. The problem remained, after an incomprehensible shutdown. Everything is also not possible to turn on until you connect the power.

OnlyAlex
Level 10

Touch wood, I am not having this issue with my new G16 JI, I know that's not helpful, but I just wanted you guys to know it's not affecting everyone. 

brettmcgee
Level 7

im having the same problem strix G614JU bios version 313

I'm not affected by this issue.

G614JI (G16 2023) Bios 313

izy
Level 11

This affects me also. only noticed it when i replaced the ssd because i had to turn it off and unplug