2. Random black screen. 3. Audio doesn't sound clean, but it is soflty distorted when the volume is above 80%
4.HDD or SSD noise in conjuction with disk 100% in the task manager
5. This problem in the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLaIOJF8uK0 PS. On amazon.it, on this pc, there is a review where a customer has uploaded a video with the same problem (the review was date 18 of january, a week or two week before i bought the pc
6. GPU 100% spikes with lag (intel graphics HD630). One spike every 20/30 seconds. I see the peaks on the task manager in the 3D graphics 7. When i scroll Facebook, and a video starts automatically, the pc stutters 8. Edge seems locked, i can't move tab, can't close, it's buggy. 9. The touchpad sometimes works bad
Some of these problems occured occasionally (1, 2, 4, 5, 8), some of these daily(3, 6, 7, 9) How i tried to solve these problems: 1. Clean installation of Windows (several times)
2. Normal installation of Windows (several times)
3. upgrade ALL drivers 4.Downgrade GPU drivers
5. Other things that now i can't remember
I have 4 years of warranty. i preferred to avoid assistance for now, because i use this laptop for college and my job. Besides i'm scared of assistance, because some of these problems occur sporadically, and i think that they send me back the computer without doing anything. i'm looking for help and advice.
PS. i called several times assistance, but can't help me. They said to sent to them the pc. some things were hard to say in English, and I avoided to say it, but the pc also has other minor problems. Thanks
Noises like that come from fans of HDD. SSD dont make noise. But seeing the glitches and issues in windows i would say the HDD is failing. If you like you can remove it and see if the noise and issues are solved. I used this vid for my gl503vm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwESaaSf-cU
But as Peneoark said you should use your warranty even if you "fix" the laptop.
Hi, i didn't open my laptop, because i read that by removing some stickers in the laptop then i lose the warranty. Anyway, i'll send the laptop to support on august, but i want to know if this other problem is normal. Seems buzzing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxAuO6sxodU
There is in another old video, but here you hear better. Thanks