cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG G733ZX – „Downgrade to WIN10“ – Missing Drivers for USB Controller

xTOMx
Level 7
Hey all.

Title says it. Downgraded to WIN 10 from 11 since some of the Software i need does not run properly on WIN11. Installation went fine, almost at least.
USB Ports (only tried USB Sticks, though) work, but i still have a device driver missing under device manager. i already tried installing Chipset Drivers that came with the laptop and I/O drivers too. i also used windows "search for drivers and include subfolders" in the containing eDriver Directory where all drivers were located that came with the machine.

Two Screenshots attached in hope someone can point me to the correct driver.

On a side note: What´s also funny is that WIN Update says the machine is not eligible for/to run WIN11. haha
Not that it´s improtant since i don´t plan to jump on WIN11 yet. At least not until Software compatibility works out for me.

Hopefully someone here can help me out solving this Problem.

Regards
4 REPLIES 4

DZelmer
Level 7
Use the Win 11 drivers from asus website they all worked for me i just did the same thing because win11 bricked the computer in less than 20 min. went to sleep and would not let me log back in to windows....

DZelmer wrote:
Use the Win 11 drivers from asus website they all worked for me i just did the same thing because win11 bricked the computer in less than 20 min. went to sleep and would not let me log back in to windows....

Mind if i ask which driver specifically? I wonder since i backed up the "asus" directory before i downgraded. all necessary drivers were in there and i was able to
install all drivers that came with win 11. i don't know which driver it is. i installed the chipset drivers and the usb ports work it is just that one device that is somehow unknown to windows.

and yeah, as per usual it's best practice to miss out on every 2nd OS microshaft releases. 🙂

I also tried all the drivers but not working, unfortunately I don't know which one to install, does anyone have any idea?

MoKiChU
Level 40