cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GL553VW, how to access hidden factory partion ?

fastfurious1969
Level 7
hi, i´m new with windows 10 just messed up some stuff and i notice that have an hidden factory partino tried to acess F9 nothing send some msgs to Asus Portugal send me a link to Microsoft page to download an isso version to a pen !!!!! can´t believe this is the way to treat a costumer.... anyway my quesitos are óbvios how can i acess the factory partino and by the way since now bought a externel HDD drive what can i do to keep an image or a copy of what i i´ve installed?
thanks a lot and keep going on helping newbs ehehehe 😮
2 REPLIES 2

JustinThyme
Level 13
Should be able to recover to factory state by going into the windows update/security>recovery>reset this pc

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Should be able to recover to factory state by going into the windows update/security>recovery>reset this pc

Hi JustinThyme thx i´ve tried those options simple goes to original windows 10 home Edition don´t goes to the hiden partion !!??? tried ASUS support and the same know yhat because the desktop theme show the win 10 not the strix asus ROG !
thks for your kind replay