cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G75vw vs Asus G75vx

afifzone
Level 7
hello guys, im really new here. im going to buy Asus Rog g75, but im confused which one is better in performance. so, anybody can telll me the differences between those laptops? thank you.
18,808 Views
8 REPLIES 8

mrwolf
Level 10
Well to cut it short.. The VX is better in performance and is much better if you overclock it..

Long story - They are pretty identical except the VX has a working Thunderbolt port, a newer more energy efficient and slightly better (on stock clocks) graphics card GTX 670MX and also has a slightly better CPU 3630QM.


Vicodin
Level 10
Yes. If you are going to go out an buy a G75, it would be kind of silly to buy a VW with the newly released VX

mrwolf wrote:
Well to cut it short.. The VX is better in performance and is much better if you overclock it..

Long story - They are pretty identical except the VX has a working Thunderbolt port, a newer more energy efficient and slightly better (on stock clocks) graphics card GTX 670MX and also has a slightly better CPU 3630QM.


oh, i see, now im sure which laptop that i want to buy 🙂 thanks bro.

Vicodin wrote:
Yes. If you are going to go out an buy a G75, it would be kind of silly to buy a VW with the newly released VX


yeah, because got another thing that make me confuse, the asus shop sell them in the same price, that's why i wonder, what's the different and why the price is same.. now i know already, thank you bro 🙂

Djask
Level 7
IIRC, the vx has a faster graphics card with kepler architecture, even though it still doesn't have graphics switching. (from what i've heard)
Asus G46VW
i7 3630QM | 750GB Hard Drive | 1080p Full HD Display | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | GTX 660m | Windows 7 Ultimate

Djask wrote:
IIRC, the vx has a faster graphics card with kepler architecture, even though it still doesn't have graphics switching. (from what i've heard)


but, is it giving better performance than the vw one?

sorry just now my internet connection down, after connected, i tried to post again, i didnt know the post was posted, sorry about the double post

bignazpwns
Level 11
VW is all around a much better system.

The 3630qm is 200mhz faster, The GTX 670MX is much faster then the GTX 660m and GTX 670m. System also has thunderbolt. I mean you cant even really compare the GTX 670mx to those cards even with them overclocked and the MX stock. The only card you can really compare it to is the GTX 675M and even then there are about the same and when you overclock the mx you can easly match the GTX 675MX

Pitcher1
Level 9
VX performance better than vw, system also win 8 direct.