cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally pressed key combination that tinted my GL703GM screen blue - solved

Ukrainian1
Level 7
Hi people. I am using my GL703GM, my cat walked across my keyboard, and the screen has become tinted in a blueish color.
I've tried the Win+Ctrl+C shortcut, but doesn't change anything. I've toggled night mode back and forth, just in case, but that didn't do anything either. My GPU is updated.
Has anyone had this particular problem? I would appreciate your help.
4 REPLIES 4

GeoBRB
Level 10
Ukrainian1 wrote:
Hi people. I am using my GL703GM, my cat walked across my keyboard, and the screen has become tinted in a blueish color.
I've tried the Win+Ctrl+C shortcut, but doesn't change anything. I've toggled night mode back and forth, just in case, but that didn't do anything either. My GPU is updated.
Has anyone had this particular problem? I would appreciate your help.

No. I have GL703GM but I never get a blue screen. Beside, your cat must be in other place, not over laptop 🙂

EfK89
Level 8
Try accesing ROG gaming center and then rog gamevisual... one of those options gets your screen blueish.

EfK89 wrote:
Try accesing ROG gaming center and then rog gamevisual... one of those options gets your screen blueish.

Thank you!!! it worked.

kdtunstall
Level 7

OMG....I have a ROG Strix G15 and the exact same thing happened. I mean.....for the exact reason as well. Except, the culprit  is an 8 week old kitten. This thread lead me to the armoury crate / game visual / changed RTS / RPG back to default. The blue tint is gone. 

He was rubbing his 2 brain cells together and BOOM! 

Cat.EXE has crashed.